Date: Friday, May 21
Location: Vestre Fjordpark
Address: Skydebanevej 14, 9000 Aalborg
|10 km||10 km|
|5 km||5 km|
- There is no tournament schedule. The participants runs all against all, the best time will win.
- The route is 5 km. Participants who will compete in the longer runs will run the same route several times.
- See the route here: https://ruteplanner.iform.dk/rute/aalborg/5km-brandmand
- Participants shall meet up dressed and ready to run in Vestre Fjordpark. However, there are a few changing rooms available in Vestre Fjordpark.
- Please place yourself in the starting field according to your expected time. There will be room for everyone - and you will get your net time, which corresponds to your actual maturity.
- Keep to the right if you want to walk, thus we can help each other keep the left track free for faster runners.
- NOTE in traffic. Remember there are others on the road. We have lots of volunteers around the route - but take care of yourself and others.
- In connection with the depot on the route you will also find a toilet. There is also a depot in goal with water, energy drinks and fruit.
- After crossing the finish line, please keep going forward so there is room for everyone. Further ahead you will find water, energy drinks and fruits as well as your medal.
- You will get you net time. It is the time from when you cross the starting line until you cross the finish line. Unless you expect to get a place among the top 10 on the distance, you do not have to put yourself in the front of the starting field to ensure the correct time.
- After the race you will be able to find results and print your official diplom.
Equipment and requirements:
- Participants bring their own equipment.
Rules and regulations: