Date: Saturday, May 22
Time: Start 9.00 AM (Meeting time 7.00 AM)
Location: Nørresundby Idrætscenter
Address: Lerumbakken 11, 9400 Nørresundby
- Departure from Aalborg Busterminal (Area B)
- Address: Kennedy Plads, 9000 Aalborg
- Bus 1 towards "Grindsted"
- 10 min., 4 intermediate stops
- Departs every 7-10 min.
- Get off at the stop "Lerumbakken (Østergade/Nørresundby)"
- Walk the last 630 m.
Read more or find your bus here: https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/?language=en_EN#!P|TP!histId|0!histKey|H436534
|Up to 64 kg||Up to 60 kg|
|64-69 kg||60-64 kg|
|69-75 kg||64-69 kg|
|75-81 kg||69-75 kg|
|81-91 kg||75-81 kg|
|Over 91 kg||Over 81 kg|
- Max. 60 participants
|07.00 AM - 08.00 AM||Weigh-in and medical check (Control of weight)|
|07.30 AM - 08.30 AM||Breakfast (can be baught at the venue)|
|09.00 AM - 12.00 AM||Fights|
|12.00 AM - 13.00 PM||Break|
|13.00 PM - 17.00 PM||Fights|
All fights will be held as final fights. That means that each boxer will have one fight.
- Following information shall be send to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 5 2021:
- Gender (M/F)
- Club (If you are a member of a boxing club)
- Weight in kg (on the fightday)
- Number of fights (won - lost - draw)
- Information of other fight sports (when, assessment of skills)
- Start book (yes/no)
Equipment and requirements:
- The fighters bring their own hand band (min. 2.5 meter, max. 4.5 meters) and tooth protectors.
- Lindholm Boxing Club lends approved gloves and helmets for the fights.
- The fighters bring their own gloves for warm up.
Rules and regulations:
- The tournament will be held according to AIBA competitions rules.
- Age, weight and experience are used to compose the fights.
- Fights are only settled if the AIBA competition rules allow it. Therefore, fights can not be guaranteed for all registered fighters.